When the freezing temperatures of winter descend upon your home, being able to fire up the fireplace can be a blessing. Whether you’re curling up next to the fire with a good book or simply enjoying the comforting warmth of the flames, there is nothing quite like a fireplace in your own home.
But is your fireplace a natural gas burning fireplace? Natural gas fireplaces cost less to run, and are better for the environment and your home.
Not yet sold on the benefits of a natural gas fireplace? Allow us to provide you a few of the advantages that are afforded to owners of gas burning fireplaces.
- Logs are not required, so the supply of heat is uninterrupted.
- Forget about buying or chopping firewood.
- Without logs, there are no ashes to clean up or sparks from the fire.
- Save up to 25% or more on your energy bill.
- Turn your gas fireplace on or off with the simple flick of a switch.
- There are no harmful fumes or particles being released into the air.
- Gas fireplaces use a venting system, so chimneys are not required.
- Wood burning fireplaces have been banned in certain states.
- Installation of a natural gas fireplace is cheaper and often easier than the alternative.
- Best of all, natural gas fireplaces are the stylish choice! They can add value to your home and even provide a visual boost, as well.
The list of benefits goes on and on! Hopefully these will help make your decision between a gas or wood burning fireplace that much easier. A natural gas fireplace is an attractive addition to your home, and is even a safer option for children and pets.
In the midst of cold winter months, this could be just what your home needs right now!