UPDATED May 1, 2020
Walton Gas is focused on what’s best for you. We will do what it takes to keep your natural gas service functioning during these uncertain times. Our goal is to keep both you and our employees safe and healthy.
We understand the massive impact this situation is having on our nation as well as the entire world. To help you, we are suspending disconnections and waving late fees until further notice. If you are experiencing financial hardships due to the coronavirus, please contact us to discuss your payment options.
We have implemented several measures to help ensure that our essential employees are able to continue to do their jobs. Among these are:
- Canceling all non-essential business travel and meetings.
- Limiting internal meetings to small groups of employees.
- Closing the public auditoriums at our Monroe and Snellville offices to outside groups until further notice.
- Implementing a sanitization regimen at all offices that will continue as long as necessary.
- Requiring sick employees to stay at home.
- Practicing good hand washing techniques, workstation cleaning, social distancing and coughing/sneezing etiquette.
- Providing hand sanitizing stations in our customer lobbies and furnishing cashiers with hand sanitizer, cleaning wipes and rubber gloves.
- All lobbies will remain closed until further notice. We urge you to take advantage of the internet and telephone if you need to transact business with us.
Call us at 770-267-2505 or email us here.
Unfortunately, dishonest criminals may take advantage of the Coronavirus situation. We will never call you demanding payment in order to avoid disconnecting your natural gas service. We do provide courtesy reminders and alerts to help you manage your gas bill. If you receive a call demanding payment by a credit card, cash cards (like “Green Dot” or “Bluebird” cards) or any other method, hang up and report the call to law enforcement.
Thank you for working with us during these unusual times to keep your natural gas service available and reliable.