For too long, natural gas appliances were regarded much like sensible shoes and push mowers — practical but not terribly interesting or much fun. But times have changed. Manufacturers are now featuring new twists on traditional appliances and fun modern offerings — perfect for adding pizzazz to your home.
Focus on the fireplace to improve the ambience and comfort of your family room.
- Ventless fireplace –The year’s hottest natural gas appliance requires no flue or chimney. Even better: It‘s energy efficient, requires little maintenance and looks just like a real fireplace.
- Wall-mounted fireplace – Stunning modern design and efficient heat output are why homebuilders name this ventless fireplace the top “wow” factor in new homes. It’s lightweight, thin and available in a variety of decorative fronts, shapes and sizes.
- Gas log alternatives – Fire gazing takes on a modern look when rocks or colorful jewel-colored stones replace traditional gas logs.
New models of high-efficiency natural gas dryers dry clothes quickly, saving up to 50 percent in dryer energy costs. They fluff and freshen your washables with less wrinkling, shrinkage and static cling.
Natural gas appliances for the patio are big sellers here in Georgia because they allow hosts to take the party outside — even in winter!
- Pool and spa heater – Gas pool heaters are up to 97 percent energy-efficient and warm the water quickly.
- Patio heater – A patio heater adds about 10 degrees Fahrenheit to the surrounding air in a 12- to 20-foot diameter.
- Fire pit – One of the top-selling gas appliances now, fire pits bring the warmth of a cozy campfire to your home’s patio or deck. No worries about the mess or hazards of a traditional fire.
- Lighting – Outdoor gaslights provide a warm glow for your outdoor area. Automatic light sensors mean you won’t have to worry about wasting energy.
Whether you prefer a traditional look or something more contemporary, adding a natural gas appliance is a clean and convenient way to amp up your home’s ambience. Learn more about natural gas appliances at atlantagaslight.com/residential/appliances.